- The only CE subscription including Live courses
- Unlimited CE for the next 12 months
- One low price
- Two plans: "All Access" & "Online Access"
CE Courses You Want
1000s of Live and Online courses!
Spend your time on CE courses that provide real patient impact.
Attend a Live course with other professionals in your field, or get the same Live-type experience with innovative Online courses. The Summit "All Access" Subscription includes unlimited access to:
- 1000s of Live Workshops annually across all 50 states
- 150+ Online courses in 1, 2, 3, and 6 credit options
- Online courses in Video and Text formats
Or if Live Courses just don't work for your schedule, we also offer our "Online Access" Subscription.
Learn the most up to date tools and techniques
Improve the lives of your patients or students with a partner dedicated to providing you with the most impactful courses. The latest evidenced-based courses are developed directly with expert instructors and through participant feedback. Enjoy hundreds of different topics covering nine distinct specialties.
We also introduce and update up to 50 new topics every year to ensure we are providing you the most current and useful course materials. This includes collecting your feedback after every course on what new topics you would like to see.
The Quality You Expect
Your course feedback drives our quality!
We collect your feedback after every Live and Online course, and use this to improve our topic content and instruction. This is why we have an average customer rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars for our courses! And why you can shop on our website and see customer ratings and reviews to find the exact right courses for you.
- Haley M.
There is no substitute for experience - your CE provider or Instructor
Over the past decade, we have delivered 2 Million+ high quality, interactive CE hours for our customers! That experience led to the insight that the best instructors need to be true experts in their field before they are able to effectively teach our courses. Summit instructors average over 20 years of experience in their fields so they can effectively teach the best tools and techniques!
Live courses - or recorded Live courses - are the best way to learn
Live learning is still the best and most preferred method to take a CE course. Nearly 90% of our survey respondents said that they were going to take a Live course in the next year. This is because professionals see unique value in our live courses, which include:
- The ability to ask questions, interact, and learn from your Instructor and peers
- The opportunity to try new techniques and learning through trial and error
- Hands-on, interactive instruction with real time feedback
Why Our Online Video Courses are Recorded from Live Courses
Since Live courses provide such a great learning environment, all of our Online courses are carefully recorded and edited from Live courses to help you get as much of the same value and experience as possible of being there in person!
You can learn from watching others trying new techniques, and from the questions and challenges of real-world application of classroom theory. And we invest heavily in state-of-the-art multi-camera production, editing, and sound to make sure you have an excellent Online experience.
Also, our customers tell us that Online Video recorded from Live courses is more engaging than sterile studio videos.
The Convenience You Need
Continuing Education that fits into your schedule!
It can be difficult to complete your CE requirements when you have to juggle work, family, and everything else that life throws at you. Taking a CE course should be easy and available to you wherever and whenever your schedule allows it. Because of this, we work to make both our Online and Live courses incredibly convenient.
State-of-the-Art Online Convenience
We have invested to make sure your Online course experience is outstanding:
- Mobile optimized to work seamlessly on your phone and tablet
- Video and Text courses in 3 hour, 2 hour, and 1 hour increments, in case you don't have time to take, or don't need, a 6 hour course
- Text courses that also offer video highlights
- Available 24/7/365!
Our Live courses are pretty convenient too
We would like everyone to have the opportunity to experience our Live courses, so we've offered Live courses in 500+ different locations across all 50 states! We also get your feedback on how to make our events as convenient as possible. We achieve this by taking the time to research our Live events to be:
- Close to major interstates for easy access
- Near lunch options so you don't have to travel for food
- In a clean, safe environment for optimal learning conditions
- Available Monday - Sunday so you can choose the best day for your schedule
The Value You Want
Save Over 60% On Your CE!
You never need to sacrifice quality to save money again. Get unlimited access to Live and Online courses - the only annual CE subscription that includes both!
For only $299.99, Summit's "All Access" Subscription Plan unlocks the full array of interactive Live and Online courses, including:
- 1000s of Live Workshops annually across all 50 states (in both large and small cities)
- 150+ Online video & text courses in 1, 2, 3, and 6 credit options
If you prefer online courses, Summit's "Online Access" Subscription Plan includes unlimited Online course access for just $249.99. And you'll still benefit from the Live experience that's present in each video and enhanced text course.
No matter which plan you choose, you can depend on Summit's quality. Customers rate Summit's courses at 4.7 out of 5 stars!
- Focused on practical strategies and interventions to help individuals with autism improve their function in everyday life.
- Effectively address early intervention to provide the tools healthcare and educational professionals need to proactively set the stage for success later in life.
- Hands-on CE courses that teach how to effectively use and apply manual therapy techniques to improve function and range of motion.
- Keep up to date on the latest changes related to documentation and the justification of medical necessity to ensure payment for skilled care.
- Hands-on taping courses that allow you to practice and optimize this popular and unique intervention.
- Identify and treat neurological disorders with effective interventions and assessment techniques taught by expert, experienced instructors.
- Practical and efficient rehabilitation strategies that are backed by evidence, and taught by seasoned, clinical orthopedic experts.
- Evidence-based interventions and treatment approaches to maintain and improve function in this growing population.
- Meaningful solutions to challenging behaviors and help professionals determine what is driving maladaptive behaviors.
Summit Subscription FAQs
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Yes, you have 30 days from the time of purchase to cancel your subscription. However, once you complete a course and take the test to receive your CE credits, there is no refund.
How do I know there will be enough Live or Online courses available to make a subscription worthwhile?
With 1000s of Live Courses across all 50 states each year, plus 150+ Online Courses available 24/7/365, you should be able to find lots of great choices. To get a sense of Live Course availability, select your state and profession in our navigation to see what's currently offered in your area (typically out 2 months).
If I have "All Access" or "Online Access", do I have more than 30 days to complete or review an Online course once I start the course?
Yes, one of the benefits of our subscription plan is that you can complete, or even go back and review a course, anytime over your 365 day subscription.
Can I upgrade to a subscription model if I recently bought a Summit course?
Yes, you can upgrade to "All Access" for $100 or to "Online Access" for $50 for up to 30 days after you complete a Live or Online 6 credit course. It's a flat price to upgrade no matter what you paid for your 6 credit course.